barista

as a barista i will keep you informed about my work from out the netherlands

dinsdag, november 08, 2005

3 times dutch latte-art champion




Yes i did it again, i am now 3 times dutch latteart champion. The final was in Haarlem (lichtfabriek) wich is a good location for this. I had to start as 3 in the final and made an almost perfect presentation so i heard from my friends. I never had expected this because my preperation this week had gone very slowly. But now i am going to Swiss for the world latteart championships in april 2006. i cant wait to go there. Here is the result of the final (7 november 2005)

1- michel buis
2- jan blok (my collega)
3- jos niessen
4- nick pruis (my protoge)
the rest of the results coming soon here.

4 Comments:

At 4:03 p.m., Blogger Rod said...

I was just browsing and found your blog. Very Nice! I have a discount tires site. You'll find info on most major brands of discount tires such as Michelin, Goodyear, BF Goodrich, Cooper and more. With winter right around the corner, you can also get tire chain recommendations for your vehicle. Please visit, check it out and enjoy!
Rod

 
At 4:24 p.m., Blogger BB said...

Echt gaaf hoor...ik wist niet dat nederlanders dat ook deden...ik ben italiaans dus ik ben opgegroeit met "capuccino kunst" ;-)

Succes!
Barbara

 
At 7:21 p.m., Blogger Coffee-Ajan said...

Hi Michel, great achievemen!! I'am proud on you because I know it ain't easy to fulfil the role of being the favourite. Keep up the good work and lots of succes on the world championships Latte-Art.
Greetings Latte Jando

 
At 6:22 p.m., Blogger Hans Blom said...

michiel is zie in Bern met vriendelijke groet Hans Blom de Notenboer uit de achterhoek !!

 

Een reactie plaatsen

<< Home